Finesse Premium Hair comes from natural human hair. Therefore, it’s important to take special care of your investment. We recommend that you choose a stylist who’s knowledgeable about properly installing hair extensions, and who understands the importance of keeping your hair healthy underneath the install.
Brushing your extension hair daily along with using a good quality shampoo and conditioner could prolong the life of your hair up to one year. Additionally, hair extensions and weaves can serve a very useful purpose, not only for style, but for hair growth as well when properly installed and maintained.
Always treat your hair just like your own hair by taking good care of it. You can keep it healthy and strong by following the steps below.
• Gently wash hair in one direction from scalp to ends using a sulfate and paraben free shampoo.
• Use cool or warm water, and avoid washing hair in circular motions. Never use hot water.
• Use a sulfate and paraben free conditioner. Gently use a wide-toothed comb or run your fingers through the hair to ensure every strand is coated evenly. Leave conditioner on hair for five (5) minutes and rinse thoroughly using warm water.
• Gently squeeze out all excess water. Comb hair starting from the ends and work your way up.
• Air dry hair. Do not sleep on wet hair. Always completely your dry before going to bed.
• You can color your hair extensions hair just as you would your own natural hair. We strongly recommend that you consult with a professional licensed hair stylist to ensure you’re using a coloring system that isn't too harsh or damaging to the hair. Again, please consult with a professional for satisfactory color results.